This Cookies Policy sets out the rules for storing and accessing data on User Devices for the purpose of electronic supply of services by Website Data Controller.
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
- Website - the website with the domain name messagehouse.pl.
- Third-Party Website - a website of Data Controller’s partner, service provider or client.
- Data Controller – Message House Agencja PR Maciej Gajewski, with the registered office at 01-557 Warszawa, ul. Brodzińskiego 5 m. 1, assigned the tax identifier (NIP) 525-162-85-43, providing services electronically via Website, storing and accessing data on User devices.
- User - natural person to whom Data Controller provides services electronically via Website.
- Device - electronic device with software, by means of which User gets access to Website.
- Cookies - text data stored in the form of files that have been placed on User Device.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- First-Party Cookies - files stored on and retrieved from User Device by Website’s IT system.
- Third-Party Cookies - files stored on and retrieved from User Device by the IT systems of Third-Party Websites .
- Session Cookies – files stored on and retrieved from User Device through Website or Third-Party Websites during a single session of Device. At the end of the session the files are deleted from User Device.
- Persistent Cookies - files stored on and retrieved from User Device through Website or Third-Party Websites until they are deleted manually. Files are not deleted automatically after the end of Device session, unless User Device configuration is set to the mode of Cookie deletion at the end of Device session.
§ 3 SECURITY
- Storage and retrieval mechanisms - Cookies storage and retrieval mechanisms prevent downloading any personal data and any confidential information from User Device. It is all but impossible to transfer viruses, Trojans or other worms to User Device.
- First-Party Cookies - Cookies used by Data Controller are safe for User Devices.
§ 4 THE PURPOSE OF COOKIES
- Improving and facilitating access to Website - Data Controller may store in Cookies the information about User preferences and settings with regard to Website in order to improve, upgrade and speed up the provision of Website’s services.
§ 5 THIRD-PART WEBSITES
Data Controller works with the following Third-Party Websites, which may set Cookies on User Devices:
- Google Analytics
- Google Maps
- Google reCAPTCHA
§ 6 AMENDING SETTINGS FOR FIRST- AND THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
- User may at any time change settings for saving, deleting and accessing Cookies data in their browser.
- User may at any time delete any Cookies that have been so far stored by using the tools provided by User Devices through which they use the Website’s services.
§ 7 WEBSITE REQUIREMENTS
- Blocking Cookies and restricting access thereto on User Device may result in malfunction of certain features of the Website.
- Data Controller shall not be liable for any malfunction of the Website if User restricts in any way the ability to save and read Cookies.
§ 8 CHANGES TO COOKIES POLICY
- Data Controller reserves the right to modify this Cookies Policy without notice to User.
- Changes to Cookies Policy will always be posted on this page.
- The changes come into effect on the day of publication of the Cookies Policy